Is the club proprietary? Do you have to buy a share in the Country Club before you can become a member?
Yes, membership is proprietary. One has to buy a share to be part of the Country Club. The shares are open for sale to public and a lot purchase is not a requirement.
What are the different types of shares that are for sale to the public?
- Individual – given one (1) usage right, including legitimate spouse and legitimate single children below 26 years old
- Corporate/Partnership – given two (2) usage right, including legitimate spouse and legitimate single children below 26 years old
Is there a holding period for the share?
Yes. Shareholders can resell/transfer their share only after 5 years from the commencement of operation of the Club.
I have decided to acquire a share. What documents do I need to submit?
- Reservation Agreement
- Membership Application Form
- Reservation Fee – P40,000 (cash or check to be paid to Nuevocentro, Inc.)
- ITR or Latest 3 months bank statements
- Other documents to be submitted upon booking
When can a member utilize the amenities?
Upon commencement of operation of the Club, and upon settlement of at least 50% of the share price
Are there membership dues to be paid?
Yes. Monthly dues are approximately P3,500-P4,000, inclusive of a consumable amount of P500. Collection of monthly dues will commence upon operation of the Club.
Can members bring guests to the Club?
Yes. Only a limited number of guest may be allowed, with approval from the Club Management, and subject to corresponding guest fee. Guests should always be accompanied by the Member.
Have any more questions? Feel free to contact us!